Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
In consideration of the acceptance of the manuscript for publication, I do hereby assign and transfer to the research journal of University of Northern Philippines all rights, titles, and interest and copyright. This includes preliminary display/posting of the abstract and accepted article form before publication.
If any changes in authorship (order, deletion, or addition) occur after the manuscript is submitted, agreement by all authors for such changes must be on file with the journal. An author’s name may only be removed at his/her own request and with written consent from all of the authors, as well as a final approval by the Editor-in-Chief.
Authorship Responsibilities. I / We attest that:
- The manuscript is not currently under consideration, in press, or published elsewhere, and the research will not be submitted for publication elsewhere until final decision has been made as to its acceptability by University of Northern Philippines.
- Research Journal Editorial Board. Posting of submitted material on any website or by any other electronic means is considered prior publication.
- The manuscript is truthful, original work without fabrication, fraud, or plagiarism;
- I/We have made an important scientific contribution in the study and am thoroughly familiar with the primary data and;
- I/We read the complete manuscript and take responsibility for the content and completeness of the manuscript and understand that we share responsibility if the paper, or part of the paper, is found to be faulty or fraudulent.
Conflict of Interest Disclosure. All funding source supporting the work and all institutional or corporate affiliation of mine/ours are acknowledged. Except as disclosed on a separate attachment, I/We certify that I/we have no commercial association (e.g. consultancies, stock ownership, equity interest, patent-licensing arrangement, etc.) that might pose a conflict on interest in connection with the submitted article, and that I/we accept full responsibility for the conduct of the research, has full access to all data, and decision to publish.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.